Monday 7 September 2009

Another 3 in 1!


Whoo! Check me out 3 posts in 3 days! I'm not sure what to make of this one though. I kind of like it, but I don't think it fits the image. It needs to be a lot more summery! This is the first chance I've had to ink up this summer Tilda & as everyone is moving on to the new Autumn images I had to get her done quick! I can't keep up with Blogland, it moves too quick, LOL!! I've made a pact with myself however, after September I will be making at least one Xmas card a week. It will take some discipline, but I have to do it! Anyway onto this card. I've used the fab sketch at Just Magnolia this week. I've not entered that for ages & it's one of my faves. The colour scheme fits with the challenge at Creative Inspirations, which is blue & brown. Love that combo. Finally Secret Crafters want to see hearts & flowers on your cards.
As you can see I've been playing with my distressing tool again. I could set up in production with my own version of flower soft soon if I kept all the 'fluff' that comes off the card, after I've shaved it, LOL! I also used my Cuttlebug to emboss some of the cardstock with the paisley design. The flowers I created with my retro punch along with some paper flowers the amazingly generous (Bizzy) Bec sent me. They are great quality. Much better than you get in Hobbycraft. Thanks Bec!
Well I'm off to bed now after I've linked this card. The only problem with entering so many challenges is that always takes me forever to do all the links. There has to be a quicker way. You can guarantee I will make a mistake on at least one! 'Message deleted by sender', that's usually me. Apologies in advance if I do it again!!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Andie xx

12 comments:

Lilian said...

Andie, your card is gorgeous! Love the coloring and flowers! You're right though, the days go by so fast. I skipped inking my summer stamps and went right into fall lol! Crazy...

Have a lovely day!

Dena said...

Hey there Andie!!! How are you? I love your card girl! These are some fabby colors and you used such great papers. Using that cuddlebug really finished this card off and wowie embellishments. Love it!
Be checking your mail, I sent you some images on Friday. Probably will take 8 days.
Hugs to you, I'm glad to see you crafting again.
Dena

Cheryl said...

Oh this is beautiful and these colours just work so well together!!! Your flowers and embossing look gorgeous,such a lovely finishing touch!!
.....lol.....I can't keep up with blogging land either,so I have just decided to go at my own pace,it's much easier...lol....
Hugs xx

Emilie said...

This card is gorgeous! love the vintage feel!

Joey said...

Hi Andie

your card is beautiful, I love your colour choice, and your colourwork on the image is gorgeous.

Joey.xxx

Juls said...

so cute! Love the image and the gorgeous colours you have chosen, love the embossed detail and the gorgeous flowers!!

cats whiskers said...

Wow wow wow this is simply stunning love your colours and colourimng of Tilda an absolutely awesome card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Dotty Jo said...

What a cute Tilda, and I love your colours and layout - such a beauty! Jo x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

stunning card Andie thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Anne said...

A beautiful card and your choice of papers are great!! Lovely details all over!

Hugs
Anne

Anne said...

Hi again =)
Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog!
The heart is from a store called Panduro(many shops in Norway and Sweeden....)
I don't know if you have them in England?
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs
Anne