Tuesday 27 September 2011

Passion For Promarkers - Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Hurrah for Tuesday! Monday is out of the way & we have another fab challenge for you at Passion For Promarkers, chosen this week, by terrific Tracy, who has decided on a theme of

PLANES, TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES 



I made this card a a first birthday card for my friends' little boy. It is a long neglected Alota stamp (I think!). I've had it years & had forgotten about it until this challenge. The papers are old too, Basic Grey - Oh Baby Boy. Go me for using old stash!! I wanted to to make it bright & colourful for a little child, but i have to say, I don't really like how it turned out, but I hope he does!

I used the fab sketch at Sketch Saturday for my layout for this card so I would like to enter my card there.

I hope you now pop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the fabulous inspiration of my wonderful D-Teamies. We have another great prize from our sponsors, Letraset, who are offering a stamping set to our winner this week.

Well better fly or I will be late for work. Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx


5 comments:

pinky said...

This is soooo cute Andie.

michele said...

Fabulous card Andie coloured beautifully as always. Hope you and the family are well hugs x

Julie said...

Oh how fabbie, Andie - gorgeous image and colours! Love how've you gone old skool!! Juliexx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really really cute card
Lindsaay xx

Faye said...

Well hello! What fabby colouring and gorgeous colours too. Love how you've used our sketch. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch Saturday. x