Saturday 10 December 2011

Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge - All Creatures Great & Small

Hurrah for the weekend, & another fab challenge at Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge, this time set by lovely Linda. She wants to see cards that feature,

ALL CREATURES GREAT & SMALL


When a card is for someone really special, you just want it to be perfect. I won't say it's perfect, but I am pleased with it. This may just be my favourite image of the moment. She's a Nellie Snellen stamp, coloured with Distress Inks. The papers are Echo Park.I love this Doo Hickey Poinsetta die, it always looks fab with Twinklets. I also added Glamour Dust to the snow.

 
There are a few challenges I would like to enter this at. At Deep Ocean challenge the theme is 'Let it Snow'. Likewise at Winter Wonderland.
 
Creative Inspirations are also having 'Snow much Fun'
 
'Anything Goes' at Papertake Weekly & Cute Card Thursday
 
I hope you'll now pop on over to the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge blog to see the awesome inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies.
 
So what are you up to this weekend. It's going to be a little hectic today. Ben & Jack have got Tae Kwon Do gradings. I need to get toi the gym as the Xmas do is coming up at work next week & I desparately want to try & look slim! Still got Xmas shopping to do.. oh & got to get & decorate the Christmas tree, yippee!!
 
Whatever you are doing. I hope you have fun. Thanks so much for looking.
 
Big Hugs,
Andie xx
 
 

11 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Andie such a sweet little creature and love the colouring, and thank you for joining us for our Let is Snow challenge at the Winter Wonderland, great to have you with us
Hugs Kate xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunni & such amazing colouring on your image!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Daniele said...

such a divine card, beautifully coloured
hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous cute card Andie.
luv
Debby

Berry said...

Oh my Andie this is so so good I love the colours thanks also for playing at CI and PTW! hugs Rebekah xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

sweetpea said...

I think this is so cute and I love the soft colouring. Beautiful Jan :)x

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous and your coloring is stunning!!!! A truly beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Franz♥ said...

So sweet Andie, a really wonderful card and your coloring in stunning!

Thank you for playing with us at Deep Ocean, hugs, Franz.

Curly said...

Wow what can I say..... its perfect the image the colouring the colour theme,just perfect,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Linny said...

Love this image Andie. Great card as usual.Linda x