Tuesday 28 February 2012

Creative Card Crew DT

Good Morning & a Happy Tuesday to you. It's time for another Creative Card Crew challenge. Our theme for you over the coming fortnight is

HUMOUR



Something a little different from me today as this isn't the kind of cutesy image I normally go for. I love the sentiment that goes with the image. I not sure who I would send it to, but I know my hubby would say it's definitely appropriate for me, LOL! She's coloured with Prismas & the papers are Echo Park - Springtime.

The fabulous people at Bugaboo, who provided my image are also sponsoring our challenge this time around. What more incentive do you need to play along with us. Check out the Creative Card Crew blog for more wonderful inspiration from my fellow D-Teamies.
bug badge[1]

I used the fab sketch at Sketch Saturday for my layout for this.

'Anything Goes' once again at Alllsorts Challenge too. 

Well it's back to work for me then today :~( but that means it's only a 4 day week, Yippee! Hope you all are having a great week.

Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fab, fun card, love the sentiment!
Helen x

Berry said...

Great fun Andie what a fab sentiment hugs rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

Really cute, Andie! Love how the dotted DP mimics her scarf!

Angela said...

Andie, that last comment was from me...accidentally pushed the "anonymous" button....

mani said...

Humor is shown very clearly, but can't understand how it can create.
Gift Card Printing
Plastic id Cards
scratch Card

♥Gemma♥ said...

Hehehe..great card hun!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is great and so true of me. Lol!!! Looking forward to working with you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx