Saturday 18 February 2012

Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge DT

Good Morning, welcome to the weekend & another fab challenge at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge. This week it is the wonderful Janet's turn to choose our theme. She wants you all to join for a game of 


BINGO 


I've used another Tiddly Ink for this one. Expect to see a lot more of these, they are my fave right now! She's coloured with Prismas & the papers are Prima-Fairy Flora. Love these too! I wish I hadn't bothered to emboss the burgundy strip in retrospect, but I always love the Doo Hickey dies.


Here's the bingo card for your perusal. Check out the fabulous creations of my wonderful D-Teamies at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge to see what they made of it.

 

Play along with us this week & you also stand a chance of winning a fab prize donated by our lovely sponsors, The Stamping Boutique


I am also entering this card at Cute Card Thursday, where the challenge is 'Flower Power'.

They are still 'Free & Easy' at Allsorts Challenge too.

I'm now in Clitheroe, reunited with my gorgeous boys after 5 days of 'freedom' for me & Paul & 'holiday' for them. I'm not sure how my Mum & Dad, who have been looking after the boys over half term, refer to it! Whatever you are up to this weekend, I hope you have fun dong it.

Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

12 comments:

Berry said...

So sweet Andie love your papers hugs Rebekah xx

Catherine said...

This is fab, love the colours...

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Sooo gorgeous Andie - just love your colouring

Hugs Jane x

Have a lovely weekend xxx

Vicky said...

So beautiful Andie...

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Andie - love the colours you've used!
Helen x

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card Andie, wonderful colouring too!
Hugs
Tamara

Curly said...

Hiya Andie fabulous card awesome combo choice I love the TI image and as always coloured perfectly,
Have a lovely week and take care
hugs Bridget :0) x

Jen Nelson said...

oh i am so jealous of your colouring!
beautiful card Andie

xxx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, your colouring is awesome. Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

sweetpea said...

Lovely card for my theme this week. I love to see so many different ideas Jan :)X

Nicola said...

Such a gorgeous creation Andie, I love your colouring of your sweet image and the colour combo of the whole card is divine!
Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs from your newest follower Nicola xxx

Michele Spera said...

Lovely job!Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele