Wednesday 15 February 2012

Divas By Design DT

Oh my what a busy week! My forth card in 5 days! This is the card I made for my hubby for Valentine's Day, which is based on our new challenge at Divas By Design this week., which is

WINGS AND THINGS


Since we got a new printer, I've been able to explore digi images a bit more & I've fallen in love with Tiddlyinks. This one is coloured with Prismas & the papers are by Magniolia. The butterfly is a Marianne Design die.

I just love this image & the sentiment is from the Whimsey stamps Valentine's set. It just says it all perfectly.
We are sponsored this week by Delicious Doodles

Another Banner, but more elegant!

 So hop on over to the Divas By Design blog to see the gorgeous creations of my fellow D-Teamies.

There are also lots of Valentines challenges, (most of which I have missed, LOL!) I would like to enter this into. 'LURVE!' is the name of the game at Totally Gorjuss.

Big Waves to my old friends at Crafts 4 Eternity where I have used their raspberry flavoured colour scheme.
I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day
Thankjs so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning card hun, just love your colouring & those papers are yummy!
hugs shell xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Andie Your card is gorgeous love the image and colouring. I think the sentiment is beautiful it certainly says it all xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Andie...love your coloring of that sweet couple!
xxx Margreet

Berry said...

Stuning card sweetie I love that image and so beautifully coloured hugs Rebekah xx

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, love the sentiment x

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cute hon. x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured, love it
Helen x

pinky said...

Waving back at you Andie. This is just gorgeous, wow do I love your colouring!! I love these Tiddly Inks images as well so cute. Lovely to have you join us at C4E, you are still missed over there;)

michele said...

Waves back :) Hi andie lovely to see you back at Crafts 4 eternity thanks for joining us take care hugs xx

Kos med papir og saks said...

what a beautiful card. love it

thanks for joining us at C4E, hope to see you next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT Craf 4 Eternity