Wednesday 11 July 2012

Merry Xmas at Divas By Design!


It's never too late to start getting cracking with your Xmas cards. With that in mind, at Divas By Design, this week, we're celebrating

XMAS IN JULY


I've had this little Sugar Nellie cutie for ages, but never got her inked up last year. She's coloured with Prismas & the papers are Echo Park, I think. I can't find the pad right now to check. The big snowflake is a Spellbinders die with a mini flower punch. An idea I loved when I saw it on the wonderfully talented Camilla's blog.


So I hope you'll now pop on over to the Divas By Design blog to see the the fab inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies. We're thrilled to be sponsored this week by the lovely people at Pink Gem Designs.

I would also like to enter this at Stamptacular Sunday. I used their fab sketch for my layout.

So there you go. That's it for now. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the soft colours & layout!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Super sweet card Andie, so cute lovely colour combo fab image choice! Jo xxx

Caroline said...

I love your card the image is adorable which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the soft colours and that image is so cute!
Helen x