Saturday 21 July 2012

Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge DT


Welcome to the weekend! Time for another challenge at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge. This week, gorgeous Bridget has chosen out theme. She wants to see cards that are inspired by
OLYMPICS or SPORTY


My son Jack, had to do a project about the
Olympics & it's history last term. The ancient Olympics & the torch lighting ceremony inpired my card. I used Aphrodite from Tickled Pink. She's coloured with Promarkers & the papers are Prima - Natures Garden.


The light was poor when I took these photos. Her hair is not so orange IRL!

I hope you'll now pop on over to the Secret Crafter's blog to see the fab inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies. We're sponsored, this week, by The Stamping Boutique who are offering our lucky winner 3 digis from their online shop.




I am also entering this at Simon Says Stamp, where I uused their fab sketch for my layout.

Have you heard? the weather is supposed tobe nice this weekend, hot even & the sun is shining. Whatever you are up to I hope you are able to make the most of it. I'll probably gardening. With a ll this rain the back garden has gotten a bit out of hand! It looks terrible, I don't know where to start. So that's where I'll be anyway!

Whatever you are up to. Have a great weekend.
Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx



10 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Morning Andie
just gorgeous fabulous image choice and perfectly matched papers
Hugs Kate x

Berry said...

Love that gorgeous image and great for the theme! Hugs rebekah xx

Sarah J Moerman said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the warm colors, floral embellishments and your fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

coops said...

so stunning andie.i love this image and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Hi Andie, hope you are well!!
Your card is beautiful, I love the stunning papers and fabulous details, Aphrodite is wonderful and such superb colouring!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge

Carol Willis said...

Love this Andie. Beautifully coloured image, gorgeous layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Julie said...

Hey there, matey! How's you!! This is fabulous Andie - love the image and your fab colours! Juliexx

pinky said...

Stunning card Andie, your colouring is just amazing. Hope you enjoyed the gardening. We are still getting rain here day and night:( Hugs
Pinky

badger brushes said...

Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning Andie!
Helen x