Tuesday 3 July 2012

Passion For Promarkers DT


Long time no see! Or at least it's felt that way!! But I'm back with my new card for this week's Passion For Promarkers challenge. This week my wonderful D-Teamie Donna has created a fab sketch for your delectation.


I have resisted for ages, but finally succumbed to getting a few Saturated Canary images. This is the first one I inked up. I love colouring hair & this one was just so satisfying! I think she's called Cerridwen. The papers are Bo Bunny - Gabrielle. There is Glamour Dust on her dress & the little butterflies for a touch of sparkle.


Here is Donna's great sketch. Can't wait to see what you make of it. Head on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the gorgeous creations of my fellow D-teamies.

get-attachment.aspx

This week's lucky winner will receive a stamping set, kindly donated by our wonderful sponsors, Letraset.


So there you go. It's been nearly a whole fortnight since my last post, so you think I'd have something interesting to tell you. Actually I do! We went to see The Stone Roses on Saturday night & they were just fantastic! I have to say I witnessed quite a few eye-opening things that night. I guess I've led quite a sheltered life! I saw some sights I really wish I hadn't, but it was worth it.

That's all for now. Hope you're having a great week.
 Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Andie, fab card, great image love the design, so love the glamour dust on her dress Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous Andie, beautifully coloured and I love her sparkly dress!
Helen x

coops said...

so stunning andie.i love the gorgeous image and fabulous sparkle and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Stunning! Love your colouring.
Sarah-Jane xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Andie and love the beautiful image too.
luv
Debby

The twins mum said...

This is so beautiful Andie.
Maree
x

Jenny said...

Wowzers! What an amazing creation. Your colouring is fab I love the glitter :-) Jenny x