Friday 17 September 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity #51 - Autumn Colours

Yippee, Friday! Time for another fab Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge & the last day of my working week!! For this week's challenge we want you to
1. Follow the sketch
2. Use Autumn Colours

I have finally been able to ink up an image I've had for quite a while. I first saw this image on the fabulous Lilian's blog, last year. Her colouring is exquisite & I fell in love with it straight away. It's by Belles n' Whistles.


I coloured the imge with Aqua Markers & the papers are Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg. The felt diecut I found in my stash.


Please pop on over to the C4E blog to see the wonderful creations of my fellow D-Teamies. Join us this week & you could be the winner of a great prize from Crafty Sentiments.

This card also fits with the challenge at A Spoonfull of Sugar this week where the theme is 'Fall into Autumn.'

Thanks so much for looking,

Big Hugs,
Andie xx


3 comments:

Kylie said...

Too cute Andie! Love this little image and your colouring is amazing!

Hugs, Kylie xo

Emma said...

So fabulous, I love the image and gorgeous colouring.
Hugs Emma x

michele said...

fabulous card Andie hugs xx