Tuesday 7 September 2010

Whiff of Joy - Challenge 86, Jane's Sketch

The Whiff of Joy challenge blog is having a DT call, so I thought I'd give it a go, & dug out one of my favourite WOJ stamps, Charlie with Snowballs.
I had great fun making this card & maybe went a bit overboard. I haven't made an easel card for ages. Charlie is coloured with Aqua Markers & the papers are MME, The Merry days of Christmas. My last card was all pastels, this one is very bright & cheerful!


The snowflakes were created with a Spellbinders die set & the sentiments are both by Cats Life Press, both available from my PFP DT buddy, Emma's fab online store, Crafty Emma's


I did not go overboard with the glitter as it's a boys card, but had to give it a little Xmas sparkle!

Not much else to tell you really! I hope you like it.

Thanks for looking,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS........love everything about it!!! I hope you are well!!
Hugs xx

The twins mum said...

WOW! This is fantastic I should really start doing some X-Mas cards in will be December in no time
Maree
x

Nikki said...

This is fab Andie - wishing you lots of luck with the DT call!!