Monday 13 September 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity - Welcome Baby Mattias!

Introducing the latest addition to my family. This is my new nephew, Mattias, born on 9/9/10, & just a couple of hours old in this photo. I can't wait to meet him.

This is the card I made for his arrival. I hope he likes it!


I was actually making this as my DT card for Crafts 4 Eternity. This week's challenge was to follow the sketch & make an aperture card.


I coloured this little cutie, from Sugar Nellie, with Promarkers. The die cuts are from the rather old K & Co Cuddly Friends collections & the swirl is the Wedding Swirl from Magnolia Ink. This is my first attempt at an aperture card & I have to say, getting all the edges to look neat was a logistical nightmare for my little brain!
This post is a little late, but if you fancy playing along this week at C4E pop along & have alook at the fabulous inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies. They appear to have gotten along much better with this challenge than I did, LOL!!
Thanks for Looking,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hi hun your card is gorgeous but I'm sorry but Mattias is more cuter I'm afraid lol can I have him pleeeeeeease, he is absolutely adorable. He will love your card hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx