Thursday 9 September 2010

Hubba Hubba!!

Just wanted to share the card I made for my wonderful hubby Paul, (Hubba Hubba!). It's our wedding anniversary today, 9yrs of wedded bliss! Am I making you feel sick yet, LOL!

I just love this wedding couple from the magnolia Wedding 2010 collection. They are just leaning towards each other for a big snog, LOL!

They are coloured with Aqua Markers & the papers are MME & Fancy Pants - My Family.
I'm sorry, I can't remember where the sentiment ticket is from.


I added a little glitter for a little wedding magic, but otherwise kept it quite simple. I wanted my loved up couple to take full centre stage.


I want to enter this card at Just Magnolia, where this week 'Anything Goes!

The layout is based on the sketch at Papertake Weekly, so I'm entering it there too.

Finally, I used one of my favourite colour schemes which just happens to match the new challenge at Colour Create.


So there you go. Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs to One & All,
Andie xx

10 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous. Happy anniversary to you both!
Clairexx

Faye said...

So adorable. Love the coloring job.

kelly said...

Great card for your Hubby Andie,
Yes I can see they are gravitating towards each other for a big smooch !!

Happy anniversary.

Kelly

Liz's creative corner said...

This is gorgeous, such a lovely use of my colour choice, congrats on your anniversary, thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

Jill said...

wow wow wow Andie your card is absolutely stunning and I love your colouring with the aqua markers, looks amazing thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

michele said...

beautiful card Andie hope you had a wonderful Anniversay hugs xx

Mrs A. said...

This is so cute. Love the ticket wording.

Janiel/ janny said...

What a beautiful card Andie. Great job with the colours given for Colour Create. Thanks for joining.
hugs, Janiel

Julie said...

Hi Anddie - fabulous card - you've got that AM colouring off to a fine art!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week and Happy Anniversary! Juliexx

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card... hope you'll play along with us during our challenges at http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. We're sponsoring a $25 giveaway right now!.