Monday 28 January 2013

Stamp with Fun GDT


Good Morning! It's my last week as a Guest DT member at Stamp with Fun this week. I do love their challenges & it has been fun to join the super talented members of the regular DT. Thanks for having me ladies! This week we have a sketch for you. 


I've use this little Whimsy stamps cutie by Sylvia Zet, called Sweet Blossom. She's coloured with Distress Inks & the papers are MME - Darling Dear.


This is the sketch for you to use. Please check out the fabulous creations of the Stamp with Fun DT, they're gorgeous. I hope you'll play along this week.


I am also entering this at Creative Inspirations where ' Anything Goes with an option of flowers'

I also hope there are enough blooms on my card to qualify for the 'flowers' challenge at Totally Gorjuss.

Finally we got chance to have a bit of fun in the snow this weekend. I'm sorry for all the people for whom the snow has been a real burden & danger. But in Manchester we really hadn't had very much. We went to my parents in Clitheroe this weekend & as you can see below we made a snowman! By the time we were able to build it the snow had iced over, so it was hard to find the right snow. But we found enough to make 'Iggy'!




So that's what we've been up to. What about you? Thanks so much for looking

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, love the colours and Iggy is fab, love him!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, cute card and I absolutely love it.
luv
Debby

Kat W said...

Super sweet card and perfect for our 'flowers' theme at TG this week.
Kat x