Sunday 13 January 2013

Stamp with Fun Guest DT


Good Morning! It's the start of the week & another step closer to the end of Jan. I hate to wish my time away, but I don't know about you but I'm always glad to get January out of the way. Once we are into February Spring feels like it's just around the corner.

Anyway enough of my rambling & on to the important things. Today I have my second card as Guest DT at Stamp with Fun to show you.


This is 'Free Hugs' one of the Little Darlings Saturated Canary images. I just love her. I've been itching to ink this image up for a while now. This is the first chance I've had now Xmas is over. She's coloured with Distress Inks & the papers are MME - On the Bright Side. Apologies for the quality of the photos, it's so hard to get decent light on a dull, grey January day. That's why I dislike January so much, it's such a grey month.


This week's Stamp with Fun Challenge is to use the fabulous sketch Andrea has created. Pop on over to the Stamp with Fun blog to see the wonderful inspiration of the Stamp with Fun DT.

Chal 194
I am also entering this at the Saturated Canary Challenge where their theme is 'Song Inspiration'. All the while I was making this card the song 'Hold Me Now' kept coming into my head. I could not remember who sang it so I had to Google it & it's the Thompson Twins. Remember them from the mid 80's? Fab song though.

Well, that's all from me for today. I've got a busy week his week, so be sure to pop back soon if you want to see what else I've been up to.

But for now, Thanks for looking.
Have a great week.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

4 comments:

Dena said...

Andie! She's a beauty! FANTASTIC coloring!!!! hmmmm Hold Me Now? I'll have to look it up. I'm not much of a music guru, so those little facts don't seem to stick in my head haha! January is pretty icky here too this year, not usually. We have had lots of rain which is good with the droughts we have been having the past two years in the summer. We need to water our trees as much as we can haha!
Hugs, Dena

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, I love the colours and that image is fab!
Helen x

Bananastamper said...

So cute! She is beautifully coloured. :) I too find January difficult, it feels so far away from spring which can come pretty late here in Thunder Bay, ON!

Debs said...

hi hon :0)..another super sweet card..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary..hugs Debs x