Sunday 6 January 2013

Stamp with Fun Guest DT


Good Morning. It's my great pleasure to have been invited to join the fabulous ladies at Stamp with Fun this month as a guest DT member. Thank you so much for having me.

Our theme for this week's challenge is

TEA


I used this gorgeous LOTV cutie as she fits the bill just perfectly. She's coloured with Distress Inks & the papers are Basic Grey - Plumeria.


 Please pop on over to the Stamp with Fun blog to see the fabulous inspiration from the wonderful DT.

I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday for my layout. So I would like to enter my card there.

At Papertake Weekly this week, 'Anything Goes'. And at Totally Gorjuss, 'Anything Goes with Ribbon'. I hope that includes seam binding! 


Finally I thought I'd show you the contrasting fortunes of my boys in their bid to stay up to see in the New Year. Above is Jack, my 9 yr old who was ready for bed, hence the dressing gown, but really excited & he celebrated with a sparkler! My husband does take the most unflattering photos of me. He always manages to make me look like I weigh about 20 stone! Well, they say the camera never lies which why one of  my New Year resolutions is to lose weight. 


Poor Ben didn't quite share the same excitement as the rest of us. He tried, but fell asleep. This is how he saw out 2012! He's only 7, maybe he'll have better luck next year. But my, what a little cutie!

So there you go. That's from me for now.

Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I really must give distress inks a go. You've coloured this beautifully. Lovely colour combinations. Gorgeous. X

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Andie love the image.
luv
Debby

Eileen said...

Love the Victorian feel you have given to this card. Fabulous colouring and great CAS layout. Gorgeous card.
Eileen x

Steph said...

Gorgeous vintage feel to this. Love your colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Marita said...

Gorgeous Andie♥. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab♥.

Hugs, Marita

Bridie said...

Stunning colouring and I love your colour choices.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Hazel said...

Hi andie

What a beautiful card - Love the LOTV stamping - your colouring is gorgeous - perfect.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to join in the fun with us on our next challenge.

Take care

Toodle Pip

Hazel x