Thursday 31 January 2013

Passion For Promarkers DT

Here's my card for the Passion For Promarkers challenge this week. I was a little late finishing it & then forgot to blog it! My fabulous D-Teamie, Pinky has chosen our theme this week which is

ADD SPARKLE


This Canary Love from Saurated Canary. I have to stop myself making every card an SC card at the moment, I just love all the images. It's the hair! The papers are Glitz - Pretty in Pink. I don't use the darker pink shades of my Promarkers very often, but I luuurve the colours in this. It's a shame the photo is so lousey, the colours are so much nicer IRL.


If you haven't already checked them out, hop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the awesome creations of my fellow D-Teamies. ucha fun challenge. Who doesn't love a bit of sparkle? 

I used sketch #55 from Dawny's fab selection at Papertake Weekly for my layout. So I would like to enter this there.

At Simon Says Stamp, Anything Goes.

Well that's all from me for now. Hope you're all keeping warm & well out there, & not getting blown away in these winds we've got at the moment.

Thanks so much for looking,
 Big Hugs,
Andie xx


4 comments:

Sharon said...

Such a cutie and love the hair. The pink colour looks lovely and the papers are scrummy.
Hugs Sharon. x

Joy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, your colouring is stunning.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous! I love the bits of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Grenouille Greetings said...

And this is a beauty too! Such soft colourwork and your hair colouring is magnificent. I would be interested to learn what colours you are using? They blend beautifully! Hugs, Lesley