Friday 18 June 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #37

In the spirit of the summer of sport ahead of us, we have a sporty theme for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge. To be in with a chance of winning this weeks fab prize, a gorgeous new sailor boy stamp from Crafty Sentiments, you need to follow this recipe.
1. Use the Sketch.
2. Use a sporty image/theme
3. Include an arrow.


I chose this cute little footballer form LOTV for my card. He reminds me of my two little 'wannabes', who have really started to get into their footie of late. After tonight's abysmal England performance, they could even get a call up!! Don't get me started on how poorly England played!!

I coloured him in England colours with my Distress Inks & used Basic Grey Sugar Rush DPs. I 3D'd the ball for extra dimension, added a few Prima adhesive stones. That's it really.


So now it's time to pop on over to see the fab designs of my lovely fellow D Teamies. It's a great challenge for those of you who haven't done their Father's Day cards yet!
So is anybody bored of the World Cup yet? Unless you're South American, there really hasn't been much to shout about so far! I really hope that the football gets better & England especially! The good news is though, that if it doesn't improve, Wimbldon starts on Monday, Yay!! Can Andy Murray win it this year?!
Whatever you are up to. Have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

3 comments:

Faye said...

Lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee it, that image is a cutie, need it! Have a fab weekend. x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Andie, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

michele said...

Gorgeous Andie! love the gems! and sweet image which is coloured beautifully as always! hugsxxx