Sunday 27 June 2010

Crafty Sentiments GDT - Challenge #24, Sneak Peak

Exciting times ahead at Crafty Sentiments! I've so much to tell you about before I show my card for this week's challenge. Suzette will be releasing a new range of stamps on 12th July! After that there will new a further new release of digi images on 17th July. WOW, it's all happening at Crafty Sentiments! Join us from July 12th for a week long release party. I'll let Suzette tell you a bit more.


"We are so excited to announce that we are having another new release on 12th July!! This release is from our new designer, the talented Cheryl Alger. She is based in the USA & has her own range of digital stamps at Sassy Cheryl. We are happy to have her on board. These images are fun & cheerful, & great for colouring with Promarkers, Copics etc. I have some more exciting news. Crafty Sentiments will be going digital as well from 17th July, with a new range of digital images & downloads, so make sure you check the website.




WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THE ENTIRE NEW RELEASE? Well post this blog hop badge on your log with a lnk to the Crafty Sentiments blog, where the party will begin. Only those who grab the badge will be in with the chance of winning. One lucky person will win the entire set of 5 images. The winner will be posted shortly after the end of the blog hop."



So here's my card for this week's challenge. It's a nice easy one this week, we want you to make a Birthday Card! I've chosen one of the new upcoming digi images to show. Meet Toby! Isn't he a cutie!!



He's coloured with Promarkers & the DPs are from Daisy Bucket. I've had them ages. Yay! Go me for using up old stash!! The gorgeous sentiment is also from Crafty Sentiments.


I used the fab sketch at Friday Sketchers this week, so I would also like to enter my card there.

So, if your still with me! Please pop over to the Crafty Sentiments blog to see for yourself the amazing work of my lovely D Teamies. Look at the yummy prize wonderful Debbie at Crafty Pad Designs is offering this weeks winner.



Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,

Andie xx

2 comments:

pinky said...

Absolutely brilliant work Andie, I love the colours in this card, oh so pretty. Have a nice day mrs.
Pinky

Vicky said...

Hi Andie thank you SO SO much for your lovely comment it made my day.....no scrub that more like my year, honestly what a way to cheer me up it was the best comment I've ever had so hugs to you hun <> This card is gorgeous & I've loved all of your cards on PFP I can understand why you are on the DT, FABULOUS

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx