Friday 25 June 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #39

Just got home from the cinema to discver my scheduled post hadn't worked. Top tip, it helps if you remember what the date is correctly!! Anyway it's Friday night & time for Crafts 4 Eternity, another fab challenge coming your way. This week we want you to,
1.Use the sketch,
2.Use a nursery rhyme theme,
3.Use a charm.


My image is from Robyns Fetish Digital Creations, our generous sponsor this week. The prize is 3 digis stamps of your choice from the brilliant selection. He's coloured with Promarkers.




My DPs are Basic Grey Sugar Rush. I love them & the butterfly border punch is by Martha Stewart. There is a charm on there, but I just noticed it wasn't lying flat when I took the photo, Duh!


I had to Google nursery rhymes to fit this image, & here's what I found. It's cute!


Once I saw a little bird,
Come hop, hop, hop;
So I cried "Little Bird,
Won't you stop,stop, stop?"

And was going to the window,
To say "How do you do?"
But he shook his little tail,
And far away he flew.

So please pop over to see the amazing creations of my fellow D Teamies. They've conjured up some real cuteness this week!

Before you go, I just need to tell you about how fabulous Jake Gyllenhaal is in Prince of Persia. That's what me & Hubby went to see tonight. OMG, he is GORGEOUS, that's all I'm gong to say!! On that lovely thought, I'm going to leave you!

Thanks for looking!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

2 comments:

Dena said...

Andie! These colors are so cool together!!! I love that fresh summer feeling on it!!! Very cute image too!
Hugs, Dena

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Andie, LOVE THE COLORS!!! You know I just hate it when you think you have your psot up and ready to go and it don't!!! Sorry that happened to you... But all is well now..And I LOVE THE CARD!!!
hugs, Janiel