Tuesday 8 June 2010

Passion For Promarker - Pink Birthday Card!

It's Tuesday, & time for our next challenge at Passion For Promarkers. This week my fabulous team mate Anja has chosen the theme & we want you to make a birthday card, but it has to have a pink colour scheme. And it has to be for a man! LOL, only joking on that last bit!! We have a fabulous prize, a £10 voucher to spend at Joanna Sheen's online shop. How good is that!!




Here is my card. I've used Amelia from The Greeting Farm Happy Day set. What a little sweetie she is.



I kept it simple & used mainly Pink Carnation & Blossom to colour her, & used Satin for shading. He hair is a mix of Buttercup, Mustard, andstone & Cinnamon.




You can see better here, that I could not resist adding some glitter on all the stars. I also added a little twinkle in her eyes! I carried on the star theme in the embellisments & glittered a big star to go behind the sentiment. The little stars down the side are from Quixotic Paperie.

So now it's time to check out the gorgeous work of my fellow D Teamies. They have made some stunning cards you must see. Come & join in the fun. We'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks so much for looking. Hope you are having a great week.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

6 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Andie. Love the cute image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Dena said...

Ok miss Andie! Time for you to tell me all about your trip!!! I want to see pics too if you can.
Love your sweet card, I almost bought this one! Such great papers! Always remember, you can never have too much glitter!
Hugs, Dena

Julie said...

Hi Andy, you did make me laugh when I saw the bit about the male card!!! Fab card from you, super papers and gorgeous colouring!! Juliex

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Andie, what a gorgeous card. Love the cute image and your colouring is amazing. Hugs, Denise x

The twins mum said...

Hi Andie, Wow! She is so super cute. I nearly fell off my chair when you said it had to be for a man, what a trickster.
Maree
x

Faye said...

Hiya, not seen you around for a while, so thought I'd pop on over and glad I did, as this is a cutie and as always, your colouring makes me sick!! ;)
xxx