Tuesday 22 June 2010

Passion For Promarkers - Favourite Things

I had so much fun making my card for this weeks Passion For Promarkers Challenge. My lovely D Teamie, Debs, chose this weeks theme. We would like you to make a card with an image that depicts your favourite thing, be it a past time, person, food etc. This week we are lucky to have a prize of 6 Promarkers donated by the wonderfully kind Wendy At Secret Crafter.



What you may be wondering is my favourite thing! Or you may not actually care, but I'm going to tell you anyway. Family aside, I love relaxing in the sunshine on holiday! Especially while my hubbie, Paul, plays footie with the boys & I can lose myself in a good book, puzzle page or even on the I-Pod.


This is me on my hols. In my dreams, LOL!! No way am I this sexy or gorgeous. I don't even have blonde hair! But I am a bit of a sun worshipper. When I saw this Florence stamp from Kraftin Kimmie, I knew I had to have her. She is coloured with Promarkers, of course. But I won't bore you with the colours. Please just ask if you want to know.



The DP is Blue Awning from K&Co & the embossed paper I ran through my Cuttlebug. I used a MS punch for the doily edge & the sentiment is an old Papermania sticker. The shell comes with Florence.
So now, if you haven't already done so, please pop over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the awesome cards of my fellow DT lovelies. Why not join n the fun & be in with a chance of winning our great prize!
I would also like to enterthis card at,
Friday Sketchers where I followed the great layout.

Kraftin Kimmie where the colour scheme is Blue, Yellow & Tan.
Thanks so much for taking the time to look. Hope you're having a great week!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx




13 comments:

Pjay said...

Great card Andie, love this image she's cool, thanks for the great inspiration you give us with your PfP DT projects.
Pjay xxx

Sandra said...

She's gorgeous :)

Debs said...

hey chick...gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous..love KK images and this one is faulous!!

Debs x

Debs said...

oops!!..FABULOUS..hahaha

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Andie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and you've coloured her perfectly. I'm not at all a sun-worshipper although I do like it when its sunny :) Hugs, Denise x

Tracey said...

This is a stunning card Andie & your colouring is amazing :)

Hope you're having a great week.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Julie said...

Stunner of a card Andie - your colouring is awesome!! Fab colour scheme too and so perfect with this little lovely! Juliexx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH this is just gorgeous Andie!! Love what you did with her sunglasses!! And your colouring is incredible! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

Cheryl said...

BEAUTIFUL and awesome colouring....love the sunnies!!!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Andie, your shading is stunning ! I must admit I do like to catch a few rays when I can too. Sue C x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Andie, and yep I'm a sun worshipper to!
Clairex

Dena said...

Love it! This is what I will be doing allllll next week! Leave tomorrow morning!
Back to the card!!! Absolutely amazing coloring sweetie!!! Love how you did the sunglasses and the sand!!!
Hugs, Dena

Spyder said...

well I think you did a fabulous job colouring in this lovely image, and you can tell me, if you remember, what colors you've used!
(Lyn)