Tuesday 1 June 2010

Passion For Promarkers - Books

It's my chance to choose the theme for this weeks challenge & it is books. To join us at Passion For Promarkers we want to see cards inspired by books, be it a book title, using book pages as DP or using an image that incorporates a book. You decide.


My card is a Fairy Tale! That & the idea that this beautiful digi, Elaina from Lexi's Doodles, reminds me of Tinkerbell from Peter Pan. I think she's just gorgeous! I wanted to make her really magical & gave her a spell book as well!


To find out more about how I coloured her, check out my tutorial at the Promarker Friday Workshop. I added Papermania adhesive stones. Afterall, what is magic without sparkle?!! The DPs are from Basic Grey's new Cappella range. Oooooh how I luuuuurve these!! And thats about it really!
I'm still on my holidays at the mo, but will be back very soon. Hopefully all my scheduling has been going to plan & you are seeing my posts OK! Can't say that I imagine I will be looking forward to coming back, but by now I will have had 10 days away from my crafting table. I'm sure I will be itching to get back to my crafting!!
Thanks for looking. I hope you will join us at PFP this week. Please hop on over to our blog to see the fabulous inspiration of my wonderful DT colleagues.

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW gorgeous Andie!!! Just love the rhinestones and sweet little book!! I hope you are enjoying your holiday!!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable Andie, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Dena said...

Andie! Your card is fantastic!!!! I miss you, come back!
Love the little book in the flowers, how cute!
Hugs, Dena

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Andie and I love how you coloured in the image. Hugs Michele x

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Andie, this is truly beautiful. I adore the little book and the "fairy dust" is amazing. Fab card. hugs Jackie

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a lovely card and image and colouring, and I just love the theme this week. So great to see how different cards we make :)
Hugs Anja

Emma said...

This is such a gorgeous card and the sprinkling of rhinestones totally adds to the magic. I followed your tutorial and love the colouring and shading techniques too.

Sandra said...

Totally, totally gorgeous card, it's just so magical.

Lexi said...

Sweetie i'm so sorry i have no idea how i missed this :O She looks fabulous! Such a gorgeous card and i loveeee the spell book :D

Hugs Lexi xxx

electric scooters said...

Lovely card and the princes looking so beautiful. Great drawing which you drown above.

Buy to Let Mortgage said...

I love the prices and the card decoration looking so beautiful. I am so excited for make it today.