Tuesday 15 June 2010

Passion For Promarkers - Sketch & Male Card!

We were very kind to you last week at PFP, & my didn't you enjoy the challenge. This week we've got the opposite. The challenge that everybody dreads, a masculine card!! If you don't like it blame Debs! But she has made it easier for you by creating a fab sketch for you to follow.


With Father's Day coming up you knew you were going to have to do a male card anyway.
But share your fabulous creations with us this week & you could be the lucky recipient of a fantastic prize. That is, any stamp of your choice from the stunning selection at Whiff of Joy! Woo Hoo!!



I don't have much problem with male cards ordinarily, unless they are for my Dad. He doesn't really do cute, he doesn't fish, garden, or do DIY! Well tough, he got cute!!



I've had this image for ages & it hasn't seen the light of day for years! It's instantly recognisable as a Penny Black image! The DPs are Blue Awning by K & Co. The sentiment is computer generated. A few metallic dew drops et voila!



So now it's time to pop on over, if you haven't already done so to the Passion For Promarkers Blog to see the totally fabulous creations of my lovely D Teamies. I think they have excelled themselves this week.
I'd also like to enter this card at Totally Gorjuss, where the challenge this week is 'One for the Boys'.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Thanks for looking,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Andie, and yeh feel free to see me if you don't like male cards lol
Debz
xx

Dena said...

Awe Andie! How cute! You're right, that is a great sketch! Maybe I will find some time to use it! I love that cute image and your awesome coloring with those markers!
Hugs to my friend!
Dena

Julie said...

Absolutely fabulous Andie!! You've coloured this little cutie beautifully and I love your two tone squares!! Juliexx

Emma said...

Such an adorable card Andie, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful card with an adorable image.Elisa.x