Saturday 19 November 2011

Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge - Sketch

Big Yay! for the weekend & another fab challenge at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge. This week, lovely Jane has designed a fab sketch for your delectation.


I used a stamp I have had for yonks, but had never inked up before. It's from Sugar Nellie, but I'm not sure if it is still available. It's coloured with Distress Inks. It's a little darker than I intended because doofus brain thought they were penguins & coloured them black/grey, until I realised they were sitting on a branch & penguins can't fly, DUH!!

 

I am also entering this at Winter Wonderland where the theme is 'What a cutie'.

I hope you'll now check out the fabulous creations of my wonderful D-Teamies at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

Thanks so much for looking. Have a great weekend.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

10 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Andie - your colouring amazes me!

Hugs Jane x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Andie, great take on the sketch and beautiful colouring
Hugs Kate xx

Curly said...

Hiya Andie this is absolutely adorable I love the image and awesome used of the sketch,
have a lovely Saturday & rest of the week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Beautiful card. Cute image. Great sketch and I love the background papers that you have chosen. Thanks for sharing
Hugs julie

Julie said...

Hi Andie!! Love this! Your colouring is perfect, despite your initial lack of bird knowledge!! Hugs, Juliexx

Helen said...

Fabulous card Andie...love your take on the sketch!
Helen x

Lol...penguins...

Clair Matthews said...

This little stamp is so sweet! I think i NEED it!!! :o) xxx

Berry said...

Gosh this is just beautiful Andie great image colouring hugs Rebekah xx

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Andie, what a gorgeous card and I love the colours.
Hugs
Tamara

ean code said...

I think card making is easy but you need to give more concentration on it. Your imagination is the king in any type of art making. There are different phases of any art making.