Tuesday 1 November 2011

Passion For Promarkers - At the Zoo


My goodness. I didn't know when I was going to get this done. All the Halloween festivities at the weekend sure took a big chunk out of my crafting time. Well at least the kiddies had fun! So on to this weeks challenge at Passion For Promarkers, chosen this week, by my wonderfully talented D-Teamie & new Mum, Emma. If you like cute baby photos, go see her gorgeous baby daughter on her blog & give her some love. Back to the challenge. Emma wants to see cards inspired by what you would see

AT THE ZOO


Apologies for the dreadful quality of these photos. There is not much colour in the MME Andrea-Victoria papers I used, but it looks all washed out. The image is a very old High Hopes stamp called Camilla Gorilla. I was not seeing much of her girly charm, so I made this card for a man. Actually my son Jack loves it & wants it for his birthday in April! The sentiment is High Hopes too.


My lovely D-Teamies at Passion for Promarkers look like they really enjoyed this challenge. Pop on over & check out their awesome creations. This week we are generously sponsored  by the lovely people at Joanna Sheen crafts. Our lucky winner will get a £10 voucher to spend there.

joanna sheen



I used the fab sketch at Cute Card Thursday for my layout this week. 


At Papertake Weekly 'Anything Goes'


At Stamp with Fun, their theme is 'Buttons'


So there you go. Hope you all had fun on Halloween. Thanks so much for looking.


Big Hugs,
Andie xx

4 comments:

Berry said...

Fabulous card Andie! Hugs Rebekah xx

Deb said...

fabulous card, love the sepia tones and fab gorilla!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Jenny said...

A great card. Lovely image and sentiment.
Glad the children had fun at the weekend.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Andie, what a fun card. I love the image and sentiment and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x