Tuesday 15 November 2011

Passion For Promarkers - White on White

 It's Tuesday & time for another fab challenge at Passion For Promarkers. This week or theme is chosen by my wonderful D-Teamie, Debs. She wants to see cards that are 

WHITE ON WHITE


This is my favourite Whiff of Joy stamp. She's gorgeous & I love colouring skirts with lots of material, so I always have a field day with this! I can't remember doing a WOW card before & I really enjoyed this. The poinsetta was made with a Doo Hickey smothered in Diamond Dust. The foliage was cut from a Tim Holtz Alterations strip die & the snowflakes are from a Martha Stewart border punch.


It's been ages since I last entered the Whiff of Joy challenge, but the current theme there is, 'Let it Snow'.

At Stamptacular Sunday the challenge is 'Punch It'. I did use a punch, but fortunately dies are allowable too.

We are happy to be sponsored again this week by Some Odd Girl who are offering our lucky winner a choice of 3 of their fab digi images.

some odd girl new logo

I hope you'll pop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the awesome inspiration of my wonderfiul D-teamies.

It's my lovely hubbie's birthday today & we've got the day off while the boy have to go to school, Yippee!! He wants to see the Rum Diaries & have lunch at the Trafford Centre. However, we're both feeling really ropey, so we'll have to see what we can manage.

Hope everyone else is feeling better than me. Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx






10 comments:

Berry said...

Stunning colouring again Andie. This cards is beautiful and what a gorgeous image hugs Rebekah xx

SusuK said...

Jep, very stunning colouring. I don´t usually like violet, but this is something. :0)

Margaret said...

Gorgeous!
Margaret xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Andie.
luv
Debby

Durvina said...

Wouw, really amazing, so beautyfull.
Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Whiff of Joy.
If you like i invited you to come to my blog for a stamp candy!

Hugs, Durvina

sweetpea said...

Fantastic card and the colouring is perfect. I love it. Jan:)x

Mrs A. said...

Just love your colouring. You can almost feel those folds on her dress!!. Hope your feeling better. I'm down with a rotten cold at the moment. Seems everyone I know has either got one or had one. Hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous card!! Love your coloring!!

Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hope to see you in the Boy Oh Boy Challenge this week too!

Hugs Tine

BAstelfeti said...

This a wonderful Card and coloration.

Greeting BAstelfeti

Kruemel said...

This is amazing! Love the all white background with the colored image - and your coloring is breathtaking!

Thanks for joining us at WOJ this fortnight!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel