Monday 21 November 2011

Sketch & Stash DT

It's not often I have something to show you on a Monday, but that's all gonna change! I'm so excited & thrilled to have been invited to join the wonderful Sketch & Stash DT & this is my first card using Kevin's fab sketch that you will find here.


I used Something For You Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams collection & coloured her with Distress Inks. The papers are MME & I also used my gorgeous new Memory Box die. These dies are so delicate & beautiful. The snowflake die is a Doo Hickey & the ribbon is by Marianne Design.

 

Now you all don't want to hear this, but I am having real problems with my computer access. All 3 of our computers will only let me access Yahoo groups when they feel like it. Likewise I can't enter challenges or see entries to challenges, but I can leave comments, but not on my netbook. I can't post on my netbook either. So I keep having to borrow hubbies laptop for that. What is going on?! How do I sort it out. My hubby had a look & he can't figure where the problem is & he works with computers. What chance do I have of sorting it out?

Anyway, enough of my problems. I hope you'll hop on over to the Sketch & Stash Blog to check out the awesome creations of my fellow D-Teamies. I hope you'll follow the sketch & play along with us.

 I may be back to enter this into some other challenges, but until I get things sorted there's not much point :~(

Thanks so much for looking. Have a great week.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx





17 comments:

Berry said...

Sorry to hear about your probs Andie I wonder if it's to do with your net access as all of your computers are having the same issue? I don't know much but have you phoned your ISP maybe they can help? I love your card I so want some of these fab dies but they are always out of stock lol! Hugs Reebkah xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Andie, I love the image and your fab snowflake die cuts. Welcome to the SnS team :0) xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Welcome to the team Andie, your card is beautiful, I like the tilda,and the fab papers.
Kevin xx

Dena said...

Andie! So sorry for all your computer problems!! I went to the Sketch and Stash site and your card really sticks out!!! It is sooooo pretty and LOVE the wonderful papers and colors you used. Great job girlie!
Don't forget to have Paul email me or you may get a double present! haha!
Hugs, Dena

Chrissie said...

A stunning debut card Andie, I just love it!
Welcome to the team sweetie and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better.
lol Chrissie xx
P.S. Hope you sort out your PC probs soon.

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Andie love the ribbon and the tilda image very traditional looking card, welcome to the team I'm really looking forward to working with you hugs Jill xx

Sue said...

Hi Andie, I love your card, sweet image and fantastic colouring...very pretty indeedy

Welcome to SnS, its great to have you on the team:)

sue
xx

Daniele said...

hi Andie a big welcome and your card is stunning, beautifully coloured
hugs

Sarah-Jane said...

Really beautiful card. Your colouring is fab!
Sarah-Jane xx

Faye said...

Fabulous news and a fabulous card too. Your colouring has always, and continues to blow me away. xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love how you coloring looks she is just stunning!!! I also Love how you folded your little corner... never knew somethin so simple would looks so cool!

Julie said...

Hi Andie, my friend!! So happy that you've joined the lovely team at SNS!! Means I get to see more of your gorgeous creations and this one is no exception!! Fab image and stunning colouring - love every detail!! Hugs,Juliexx

Doreen said...

Hi Andie - stunning card - I love Tilda *lol*
So great to work with you in this lovely team ,-)
big Hugs,
Doreen xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cute card Andie, its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Jen Nelson said...

Hi Andie,
Fab card... Really looking forward to working together i love your cards and i's so jealous of your DI colouring lol
Jen xx

Marjorie said...

Hi hun, Congratulations.. you must be so excited..well done! Your card is stunning, I love your new die, I also have just bought this one, but not used it yet..lovely image and so beautifully coloured :)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card hun & love your colouring on your image too!!
Also glad to be working along side of you on our SnS team too :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma