Saturday 5 November 2011

Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge - Flowers, Lace & Ribbon

 Way Hay for the weekend! Time for another great challenge at the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge. It's fabulous Francesca's turn to pick our theme this week & she has gone for 

FLOWERS, RIBBON & LACE


After the dull grey of my last card, I can't tell how much I enjoyed colouring this little Sugar Nellie cutie. She's coloured with Distress Inks & the papers are Memory Box - Mistletoe.  The flowers were created with a Doo Hickey & McGill mini petals punch.


This little sweetie is one of my faves from the last Fairy Glen release, I can see her getting used a lot. I say a lot. I have too many stamps for any of them to get used too often. I really must look at selling some off on E-bay. Then I can make room to buy more, LOL!!

My fellow D-Teamies at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge also had a lot of fun with this challenge. Hop on over & check out their awesome creations. These week we are joined by the newest members of our team. 







These ladies are seriously talented so go check them out & leave them some love. 

I based my layout on the fab sketch at Sketch & Stash this week. I used old papers, but my image is seeing ink for the first time.

At Creative Inspirations this week they want to see 'lashings of sparkle'. I don't know about lashings, but she has glitter on her halo, her wings & the flowers in her hair & on her dress. Plus the gems in the flowers. So I guess that's quite a lot!

Lace, Flowers & Ribbon also happen to make the diagonal line on the bingo card at Truly Scrumptious

Hope everyone has fun over the bonfire weekend! Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

21 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Andie wow this is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured love the little flowers too
Hugs Kate xx

Dena said...

Hello my friend!!! Aren't you going to NEC this weekend? I wish I were there and we were going together again! How fun!!!!
Your card is so cute! I bet you will use her a lot!! The red dress just pops off the page and LOVE the papers.
I hope everything is going well for you. How are your cute boys? I bet growing like weeds haha! Tell everyone hi for me!
Hugs, Dena

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun. Just love your shading on the coloured image

Hugs Jane x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Andie! I cannot master red colouring at all so will be studying your adorable card for tips! Jo x

Helen said...

Awww...isn't she adorable!? Your colouring is fabulous...gorgeous card!
Helen x

Denise Gutierrez said...

she is such a cutie!! I loved the way you colored her!

Berry said...

What a totally stunning image so sweet Andie! Hugs Rebekah xx

Karen said...

So pretty Andie and your colouring is fab.
xx

Mrs A. said...

Your shading using distress inks is just fabulous. I adore her red dress. Hugs Mrs A.

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful card, just love that image and I know what you mean about to many stamps..lol Love the colours too!
Hugs
Tamara

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Andie.
luv
Debby

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card, love the image - so cute and fab colouring. Love the colours you have used too,

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,

Michelle xx

Daniele said...

this is stunning love the rich colours so glad you joined us at Sketch n Stash this week
hugs

Linny said...

A Stunning creation Andie. what beautiful colouring Linda x

Marjorie said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the reds they are so stunning, love your design! and you have coloured her in so beautifully:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a fabulous creation hun! Thanks for playing along with our Lashing of Sparkle Challenge over at Wednesday's C.I this week! xxx

Ani said...

Your card is just gorgeous, Andie!

Franz♥ said...

What wonderful card Andie, this image is so lovely and your colouring is stunning!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hugs, Franz.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card with a super cute image and I love the red dress!! Great colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs, Marlies

Sharon said...

This is BEYOND beautiful! Love it! hugs Sharon

lisbeth said...

Love your card. thanks for joining us at Truly S this week