Tuesday 29 November 2011

Passion For Promarkers - Sketch

Happy Tuesday one & all! Time for another challenge at Passion For Promarkers & this week it's the turn of the lovely Tracy. She has designed a fab sketch for your delectation.


I made this card a few weeks ago for my hubbie's birthday, & I've just noticed a couple of the pearls have fallen off. I'm a bit disappointed with it. I love the image, but the overall look is a bit too girly really for a man. The papers are Kaisercraft - Lush.


We are thrilled to have Sugar Nellie as our fabulous sponsor this week.

Funky Kits

I hope you'll now pop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the wonderful inspiration of my lovely D-Teamies & play along with us this week.

So that's all from me for now. Thanks so much for looking.

Big hugs,
Andie xx




2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Oh! hun, I love this image, it's so cheeky...and perfect for your hubby, I bet he will love it:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Berry said...

Andie this is fabulous her hair colour is stunning and the colour combo superb! Hugs rebekah xx